What type of business license application do I need?
There are three types of business license applications: retail, professional, and contractor/out of town service. Businesses that sell to the public and wholesale businesses need to submit a retail application. Professional businesses, such as accountants, doctors, escrow services, etc., need to submit a professional application. Contractors, sub-contractors and persons not having a fixed place of business in the city but provide a service by the use of a vehicle need to submit a contractor.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to apply for a business license?
2. What type of business license application do I need?
3. What forms must be submitted when I apply for a business license?
4. How long will it take to process my business license application?
5. If the business is only changing owners not operations do I still need a license?
6. How much does my business license cost?
7. When does my business license expire?
8. What are the consequences of not renewing my license?
9. What type of businesses need to obtain a permit before applying for a business license?
10. Can I request a list of businesses licensed in the city?